POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : generating Quick Time movies on the Mac : generating Quick Time movies on the Mac Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  generating Quick Time movies on the Mac
From: Josh English
Date: 22 Apr 1999 12:58:55
Message: <371F470B.BE6D65F8@spiritone.com>
I'm using POV-Ray for the Mac to create QT movies, using the built in
setting ot output to a QT Movie, and only Macintoshes can read the file.
I noticed that it had been set to JPEG A compression and I was wondering
if that was preventing Windows using QT3 from reading the file? I'm
experimenting with other compression options but I was wondering if
anyone else already had?

I can't find anything in the docs about it, either.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom